Brown Sugar Boba Chia Breakfast Parfait
Chia Pudding (Makes three servings)
- 2 cups [480ml] almond or other non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup, plus 2 tsp [52g] chia seeds
- 1/4 cup [60ml] coconut cream or cream of coconut
- 1 tbsp [15ml] maple syrup
- 1 tbsp [15ml] vanilla extract
- 1-2 pinches sea salt
Toppings (Per serving)
- 1 packet Brown Sugar BOBABAM
- 3 tbsp [43g] unsweetened vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp [15g] natural chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup [43g] granola, or favorite cereal
- 1 tbsp [16g] chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup [32g] fresh blueberries
- Prepare chia pudding by combining almond milk, chia seeds, coconut cream, vanilla, and maple syrup in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
- Divide chia pudding between three bowls or parfait glasses.
- Spoon yogurt on top of chia pudding. If using a bowl, create a well in the center of the yogurt. If using a parfait glass, alternate layers of yogurt with other toppings
- Drizzle peanut butter
- Prepare BOBABAM according to package instructions.
- Stop parfait with brown sugar BOBABAM pearls
- Garnish with granola, chopped pistachios, and fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.