Vanilla Grapefruit Champagne Spritz
Liquid error (sections/main-article line 69): Could not find asset snippets/share-button.liquid
- 1/2 cup [120ml] Italian grapefruit or citrus soda
- 1/2 cup [120ml] dry champagne, prosecco
- 1 packet Boba Bam, brown sugar flavor
- 1/8 tsp [0.6ml] vanilla extract
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Lemon peel
- 5 medium ice cubes
- Rub rosemary along rim of wine glass or champagne coupe. Add ice. Reserve rosemary sprig for garnish.
- Prepare Boba Bam according to package instructions.
- Drain boba pearls, reserving boba syrup
- Measure out 2 tbsp [30 ml]; gently spoon Boba Bam into glass.
- Pour chilled grapefruit soda, champagne/prosecco, and vanilla extract into glass.
- Twist the lemon peel over glass to release natural oils. Add lemon peel tobeverage.
- Gently stir with boba straw and garnish with rosemary sprig.