Vanilla Orange Cream Boba
Liquid error (sections/main-article line 69): Could not find asset snippets/share-button.liquid
- 1/3 cup [320ml] orange juice (freshly squeezed preferred) - divided
- 1 cup [240ml] almond, or other non-dairy, milk
- 1/4 cup [60ml] coconut cream
- 1/2 tbsp [22ml] vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp [6ml] maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp [0.5g] turmeric powder
- 2 packets Boba Bam (brown sugar flavor)
- Two handfuls ice
- Combine 1 cup [240ml] orange juice, almond milk, coconut cream, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and turmeric in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Prepare Boba Bam according to package instructions.
- Drain boba pearls from brown sugar syrup. Reserve syrup for another use (Hint: it’s delicious over yogurt or ice cream!)Spoon boba pearls into glass and top with ice.
- Pour 1/3 cup orange juice into each glass, followed by the orange-vanilla mixture. Serve with a boba-friendly straw.